1 Lubrication of machine tools
All moving parts of the machine tool are lubricated by manual regular lubrication. The screw rod, transmission gear, bearing, guide rail of the upper and lower carriages, and the screw rod, transmission gear, bearing and guide rail of the screw drum should be lubricated with oil gun every day, and the lubricating oil type is fU-30 mechanical oil. When refueling, shake the handle or turn the wire storage cylinder by hand to make the screw rod and guide rail move all the way. Before refueling the bearings of the guide pulley and the wire row wheel, the guide pulley and the wire row wheel should be cleaned with kerosene and then oiled. The oiling period is once every 3 months.
2 Maintenance of machine tools
(1) The whole machine should be kept clean frequently, and the machine should be wiped clean and oiled to prevent rust after shutdown for more than 8 hours.
(2) The conductive block on the wire rack, the wire arrangement wheel, around the guide wheel and the gap between the two ends of the wire storage drum should be cleaned with kerosene frequently, and the dirty oil after cleaning should not flow back into the liquid return tank of the workbench.
3) The insulation between the molybdenum wire electrode and the workpiece is guaranteed by the workpiece fixture. The conductive block and the insulation of the workpiece fixture should be wiped clean frequently to ensure the insulation requirements.
(4) The guide pulley, the wire row pulley and the bearing should be replaced as a set after 6 to 8 months of use.
(5) Check the carbon brushes and rotors of the wire drum motor from time to time. If the carbon brushes are severely worn or the rotors are dirty, the carbon brushes should be replaced or the rotors should be cleaned.
(6) If the working fluid circulation system is blocked, it should be cleared in time, especially to prevent the working fluid from infiltrating the inside of the machine tool and causing electrical failure.
(7) After replacing the travel limit switch, it is necessary to re-adjust the collision head of the collision block. The adjustment principle is: ensure the overtravel of 05～imm. If the overtravel is too small, the action is not reliable enough. If the overtravel i is large, it is easy to damage the travel switch.
(8) The machine tool should be isolated from external vibration sources to avoid strong electromagnetic fields nearby, and the entire work area should be kept clean.
(9) When the power supply voltage exceeds the rated voltage +10%, it is recommended to use a regulated power supply.
3 Common faults
There are many components in wire cutting machine tools that run at high speed and are in close contact with moving objects, and have a certain lifespan. After the machine tool runs normally for a period of time, the wear of these components will cause some failures of the machine tool, and it must be replaced at this time.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).